Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jack is 6 weeks old.

This is Jack's first day going to church. We had to slick his hair because it was out of control. He looked like a professor.
After church...notice how much he's changed...he was moved by the sermon today.
This was Jack in his 1st timeout...at 6 weeks old. Yes, I put him in timeout. Justin asked me why, and I told him he was being unreasonable and unappreciative. I tried soothing him every way possible, and I finally just had to set him down so he could pass out crying. It was on vibrate....so that's not too bad of a timeout. He tried scooting out before falling asleep.

He loves to swing!
I had to put another Run DMC pic in. He's going to hate us someday for dressing him up all the time.

This is how Jack passes out on us after eating too much! He was definitely having a growth spurt and ate 7 bottles before 7 PM!
We started getting together with some couples on Friday nights for pizza. We switch houses and b.y.o.b. and $20. We keep the change each week (I nominated myself to be the treasurer....and president), and this summer we'll either have a party with kids and get a bouncy house, without kids, or get hotel rooms. Since I'm president, I'm deciding on option 3 WITH babysitters!
.
(Real Housewives of Indianola:)

No comments:

Post a Comment